top of page

ABOUT

image 5.PNG
image 9_edited.jpg

INTRO TO SCREEN
PRINting

Experience professional hands on training guided towards fast tracking your business and screen printing career. Most traditional screen printing courses class size will vary between 20-30 attendees, at BMP you will have the chance to receive training in an industrial print shop with honed in attention for 8 hours. These courses offer intensive in studio workshops with class sizes strictly limited to a maximum of 6 people to give our attendees the most value.

 

We focus on teaching basic skillsets needed to build and maintain a successful screen printing career. However there are opportunities for learn advanced techniques. Students get to print on over $50K screenprinting equipment in this class, gearing them towards real world printing. 80% of the course will be hands on with the remaining 20% in PDF and Powerpoint take home instructions/synopsis. That means no boring lectures, you'll actually being doing and not just jotting notes.

 

Some people say “the best way to learn is by making mistakes”, we disagree, that is the best way to lose money, The best way to learn is from someone else’s mistakes. 

 

INSIDE OF THE COURSE

INTRO TO SCREENPRINTING 
CLASS

1 DAY/8 HOURS

Entry Level Course

Learn Basic Fundamentals

Prepress to Postpress 

Ideal for Beginners 

PRIVATE VIP SCREENPRINT CLASS

1 DAY/8 HOURS

Personalized Class

Private Instruction

Your choice on class topic (VECTOR OR SIM PROCESSED) 

Class Limit 2 People

 

  ON SIGHT 
CLASSES

CONTACT FOR QUOTES

We come to you!

Good for Large Groups over 10 people

 Bring Screenprinting into schools or for out of office excursions 

Personalized Curriculums 

Let’s Work Together

ADDRESS-

925 SHERMAN AVE, HAMDEN CT

bottom of page